This is a 75 minute ONLINE course - only £49 + VAT
Course Trainer - Dawn McGruer, Director of Business Consort's video of 'Social Media Tips' filmed at The Telegraph
Did you know that the Linkedin.com site has 4,712,656 UK members at this moment? This month I expect they will break the 4 million barrier of people that will visit Linkedin.com in the UK. In fact on the 4th Jan 2011 Linkedin.com had the most visitors ever: 498 thousand in one day. This may not become as a big surprise as the first working day/week is one of the busiest days in recruitment.
- The percentage of users logging on from home/work (UK): 38% business / 62% home
- 1% of the 'addicts' are responsible for 24% of all page visits
- The amount of time spent by users on the Linkedin site: 7.3 minutes (3-month average)
- Most connected industries: IT (324,770), Financial Services (188,786), Computer Software (124,785) and Marketing/Advertising (119,958)
- Most connected UK companies: NHS (18,140), BT (11,536), Royal Bank of Scotland (11,221), IBM (9,217) and HSBC (8,557)
- 209,336 people work more than 10 years at their company
- 1,963,531 work less than a year at their current company but only 80,532 have less than 1 year of working experience
- 73% are keen to receive messages about new 'career opportunities'
It's ideally positioned to market both to B2B but also B2C as this network has some of the most affluent individuals from all over the world who are all consumers!
1. Putting Linkedin in context
2. Why Linkedin? Facts & figures
3. Key social media trends
4. Other professional / B2B networks
5. Mapping the future
1. Getting the basics fully optimised
2. Setting your objectives
3. Getting your Linkedin profile to 100%
4. The importance of status updates
5. Connections & networking
6. Setting up company pages
7. Copy & search optimisation
8. Jobs & answers
1. Networking & marketing strategies
2. Growing & learning an effective network
3. Using Linkedin Groups for maximum benefit
4. The pro & cons of paid for accounts
5. Linkedin Ads: set up, targeting & measurement Linkedin signal
6. Social media & content integration
You will receive work books to download with all the content covered in the course plus a few handy tips to really make social networkings work for your business!
You will receive free email support after the course.
ALL YOU NEED IS ACCESS TO A PHONE AND COMPUTER!
Your course director - Dawn McGruer M IDM AIBA has over 10 years direct experience in sales & marketing. At 21 she set up her own marketing agency, Aurora and is now celebrating her 6th year of Business Consort, which developed as a result of a marketing consultancy programme through Aurora.
£49 + vat -BOOK ONLINE NOW - ONLY 10 Places!
‘My business has grown through social media marketing and as one of the premier business networking forum’s in the UK hosting over 100 events & training courses a year we have over 1.5 million subscribers. If that isn’t a testimony to how effective digital marketing and social media is the I don’t know what is’.
Call Julie Roberts Events Manager Tel: 0800 334 5784